- write a post comparing and contrasting the 3 documents, addressing the following questions
- What are the beliefs of the movement?
- What were the goals or motives of the movement? (Be specific!)
- What tactics, strategies, and actions does the movement support or deem necessary?
- What does the movement view as the source of their oppression?
- What role do they see for individuals in protesting injustice? For organizations? For allies (who are not part of the group—blacks, women, gay, etc—but are supportive of equal rights?)
- How does the movement respond to its critics in the document?
- What do you think accounts for the similarities and differences between the movements you chose?
Discussion: Politics and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Regardless of political affiliation, individuals often grow concerned when considering perceived competing interests of government